//super awesome !
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

hello peeps ! welcome to super awesome.


Bigfoots!



Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Fatin Farhana
Others:   


appreciation time for my boys

hola......


ONE DIRECTION PLEASE COME TO MALAYSIA!! I REALLY NEED YOU. I WANT YOU. 

I really jealous to other country because they always bumped into them. i want it too!!! I have read about Liam Payne. auww i feel sorry to him. I really do. I know Liam loves Sophia. hmmm.

But its fine, Liam. You have Niall, Zayn, Harry, Louis. and you have us. your lovely fans. oh wait. not fans. DIRECTIONER. hehe we always here for you. be strong okay? love you, Liam

for those dont even know who are they, i have a picture of them


HARRY STYLES

LOUIS TOMLINSON

LIAM PAYNE ( the most handsome ever) :b

NIALL HORAN

ZAYN MALIK 



how perfect they are? they an angle from heaven. please stay with us. please dont leave us. DIRECTIONER need you. please! 

MALAYSIAN DIRECTIONER ALWAYS LOVE YOU